Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 15-19, 2014 Week 16

My, My, My, where has time gone?  I can't believe we will be getting out for Christmas this week!  We will not have any new spelling words or sight words this week.  We will read Christmas stories and make Christmas crafts.  We have a week packed full of activities.

Monday we will read Christmas stories and work on Christmas crafts.

Tuesday we will watch "Polar Express."  Students can bring a throw blanket and a small stuffed animal.

Wednesday we will travel to the High School to watch a play.

Thursday we will watch"Frozen" and students can wear pajamas.  Students will get progress reports.

Friday we will have our Christmas cookie decorating party at 11:00.  Students will get out early at 11:50.  


Ho Ho Ho!
On Friday I received a text from one of Santa's elves.  It said that Santa received our letters that we wrote to him.  We were "thrilled" to hear the good news.  I even wrote Santa to tell him how hard the boys and girls have been working!  :)

Thanks for following us this week! 


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment